- This event has passed.
Art of Feminine Presence™ Evening Workshop
March 24, 2017 @ 07:00 - 21:45£25.00
This event is an interactive workshop and an introduction to the powerful and transformational work of Art of Feminine Presence™
In the pursuit of equality and power, many women have taken on a more masculine role. In their desire to be strong and independent, many women have shut themselves off from their softness, their sensuality, and the feminine energy that not only makes their lives more pleasurable and fulfilling, it gives them a radiant power—and is what men desire most. They have unwittingly closed down the ability to attract the healthy attention they want—from men and women—without even realising they have done it.
Yet, there is another side to this coin. . .
In the pursuit of ‘spiritual awakening,’ and by placing emphasis on ‘being feminine’ and living a harmonious life, many women have cut themselves off from their desires and their ambitions. This often leads to living a less than courageous life, which is why so many women who are on a personal and spiritual growth path still feel like they have so many gifts inside them. They want to share what they have with the world and make a significant difference, but when they are honest with themselves, they are scared to step out in a larger way out of fear of judgment or overwhelm.
Our world is in desperate need of feminine role models who are courageous enough to speak their truth and live the life they desire.
Art of Feminine Presence™ is a series of physical and energetic practices that include >
- Physical movements that cultivate feminine energy and authentic confidence to use in personal and professional contexts.
- Body awareness practices that help women ‘be at home’ in their bodies—no matter what stress or conflict is occurring around them.
- Energetic practices that spark an instant expansion of a woman’s personal presence, radiance, trustworthiness, and credibility
- Deep questioning of how we relate to our femininity, sensuality, and sexuality, so we can create the relationships we want and repel those we don’t want.
- Ways to master your fear so it doesn’t stop you from what your heart is calling you to Be, Say or Do.
During this evening workshop, we will explore 1-3 of these practices within a circle of women, including a tune-in and check-in process.
This is not a workshop where we discuss for hours and hours the importance of ‘the feminine’ coming back to the planet, even though that is what this work promotes. The workshop is less talking and more direct experience.
Read all of the details of what you can expect on my Art of Feminine Presence™ Page.
The evening workshop will be held in the beautiful Space 108 studio in Peebles.
Herbal Tea and snacks will be provided.
Booking your place & Exchange > Book your place by sending £25 paid in advance via my PayPal Link > https://www.paypal.me/janecormack/25 along with your contact email.
I’ll send out an email to you all the day before the workshop with further details.
I’m looking forward to being in this unique circle of women with you all!