- This event has passed.
Witnessed Women – Sacred Witnessing Circle
October 15, 2016 @ 10:30
Women’s Sacred Witnessing Circles are for women who wish to experience and become more comfortable being witnessed in the truth of who they know themselves to be. When you are witnessed in your authenticity, you can have more courage to show up just as you are. Many women are often so afraid to be seen, in our greatness, wildness, softness, vulnerability, sexual aliveness, fear, shyness, power, gentle tenderness or anger, in our humanity. In our wholeness.
In Women’s Sacred Witnessing Circles, you can learn to >
- Be seen in the truth of who you know you really are
- Be welcomed in a safe and loving space to practice showing and sharing all the parts of you that you are used to hiding
- Really enjoy being the centre of attention
- Feel confident in being exactly who you are authentically
- Go from invisible to fully visible
- Grow in courage and confidence being naturally you
- Know yourself from different perspectives
- Know and show the truth of who you know you are and LIVE that
The Power of Being Witnessed
Sacred witnessing circles have a specific focus to create a sacred and safe space in which we can show ourselves. Through practices that connect us to our deep feminine essence, we begin to know ourselves on a much deeper level and from different perspectives.
I use the word ‘Sacred’ when I talk about witnessing because the intention of the circles, classes or groups is to honour the process of discovering and uncovering our fears, judgements, feelings and thoughts that emerge in the 3 elements of witnessing (which you will learn during the circle) in a loving and safe environment. It is to revere the sacred nature of our souls and honour the fact that it can take an incredible amount of courage, vulnerability and strength to allow ourselves to be seen in our full glory and radiance as women and as divine human beings.
It’s often our great beauty, our power, light and magnificence that women feel the most afraid of showing – we are more used to critical thinking, focusing on our ‘flaws’ and bringing visibility to uncertainty and self-doubt. We can become habitual in the way we show up, used to hiding, shrinking or diverting attention.
We can feel like little prawns; soft, tender and delicate on the inside, with a hard shell on the outside. We explore when this ‘shell’ is a good thing that creates boundaries and protects this tender and beautiful centre and when we are hiding within it. This is a space to gently unfold into experiential and embodied knowing of fully showing yourself and all of the feelings, thoughts and sensations that arise in this place. This can often take time, as we honour and respect our own needs, boundaries and become aware of our zones of comfort.
In the Women’s Sacred Witnessing Circle, we practice showing up in our wholeness with all the flavours of ourselves present in the moment and often hiding beneath the surface.
- We experience what it’s like to be real and acknowledge truths about the truth of who we really know ourselves to be.
- We move beyond mind-based perceptions and into the heart and soul of who we really are.
- We receive heart-felt and compassionate feedback about how we are perceived by other women.
- We allow ourselves to flourish fully into our wholeness and discover layers and depth we were not fully aware of or had not acknowledged.
- We can feel utterly full and learn how to receive healthy attention and how ‘letting it in’ affects your body and physiology.
We need the courage to bring ourselves, our voices, gifts and work into the world and to infuse more of the feminine qualities of sensitivity, compassion, intuition, love and tenderness, present within men and women, into our world.
The event will be in the format of a sacred women’s circle and will include >
• Music and movement
• Deep feminine practices
• Connection with other women
• herbal tea
You are warmly welcomed on Saturday 15th of October to a morning workshop from 10.30am – 1.45pm in the beautiful space, Indigo Yoga in Berlin ~
Registration in advance is required.
There are limited places available for this circle due to the capacity of the space so booking confirmation is necessary.
The circle is for women aged 18+
I look forward to connecting!
Jane Cormack, MA, is an author, writer, designer, artist and certified guide in feminine awakening. She originally founded ‘Rhythm In Colour – Cultivating Courage in Women to Shine’ in 2009; a company offering women personal growth events through the multi-creative arts. She has travelled widely and spent time living in Australasia, Continental Europe and the Americas. She is currently based in Europe and facilitates international Feminine Focus circles, workshops, retreats and classes for women to guide them into the awakening of their feminine essence and relationship with their own sense of trust, wisdom, creativity and power. She is the author of ‘Language of the Feminine – Awaken the Source of your Creative, Intuitive & Sensual Self’. Discover more at www.janecormack.com.