All written, video, photographic, graphic and design content created by Jane Cormack on this website is protected by international copyright agreements and may not be used without direct permission from Jane Cormack.
Unauthorised use of images or design will be charged a minimum fee of £475 per image, per use.
Unauthorised use includes, but is not limited to:
- Use for any commercial purpose
- Use for any non-commercial purpose (government, education, etc) without prior and direct permission from Jane Cormack
- Electronic Reproduction – Posting online without credits or links directly to my website
- Public distribution by rental, sale, transference of ownership, lease or lending
- Reproduction in print of any content (excluding the calendar page and any free or purchased downloadable content)
- Reproduction by any means or sharing of any printed or digital downloadable content (all downloadable content is intended for personal use only)
Permission is given by Jane Cormack for the following uses:
- Any blog post, or direct web link to my website may be shared on social media or by email for marketing purposes only with full credits and clickable links, including my name (Jane Cormack), my website address (www.janecormack.com) and the direct link of the page you wish to share, royalty free
- Full viewing of website materials on electronic devices
- Saving of my calendar page for personal use only
I may change this copyright notice from time to time. Check before re-using any content from this website.
© Jane Cormack 2010-2020.