Image ~ the new year on Zandvoort Beach, the Netherlands by Jane Cormack.
Happy New Year for 2015
- I have joyfully completed my book, had it published and released into the world to positive acclaim and it’s content is inspiring, uplifting, delighting and catalysing the lives of those who read it
- I am happily living in my own home sanctuary with nature nearby
- I’ve asked for and am receiving more support from people I love to work with in my life and business
- I am laughing so much until my stomach muscles ache (good toning too!) and feel happy for no reason
- I’m feeling more and more courageous in showing and sharing more of me and my unique message though my creativity and being-ness.
- I am open to opportunity and say YES to all that totally lights me up!
- I feel toned, vibrant, strong and alive in my body temple
- I am unapologetic in sharing my voice, words and presence
- I’m excited to go on a luxuriant sunshine holiday (as opposed to travelling)
- I feel awakened, connected and nourished through spending lots of time in wild nature and connecting with animals
- I am nurturing and deepening dear friendships and have attracted new, joyful, real, grounded and uplifting people into my life
- I am allowing my prolific creativity to flow while also completing and releasing my creations to share with my tribe
What about you? What dreams and visions do you hold dear that you want to see practically manifest in your life this year? What are you ready to light the fire beneath!? Feel free to share your voice in the comments below and be witnessed in stating your desires.
with much love