Our world is in need of the feminine awakening, it calls for deep wisdom, power, softness, love and compassion and for the wholeness of our feminine nature; this awakening begins within us, both women and men. In Language of the Feminine, Jane Cormack guides you to embody ‘feminine wholeness’, through re-discovering forgotten pleasures, listening to your natural intuitive abilities, developing clear confidence in the unique ways that you perceive life and unlocking your feminine element, which is accessible at all times. It’s an invitation to harness the courage to listen to and follow your inner guidance. Jane offers insights and simple tools to learn the language of your expression and how to notice the signs, which are reflected back to you. These signs are in essence, the Language of the World.
Language of the Feminine will help you to:
• Explore the voices and aspects of your own true essence
• Return to the pleasure of life and living
• Tap into the richness and potency found within your feminine source
• Enjoy your woman’s body and learn to experience more sensuality, creativity and pleasure through her
• Trust yourself, your intuition and ideas, no matter how wild they may seem
• Understand the Language of the World; the unique way in which you communicate with your surroundings and the universe
Through our daily expressions in work, creativity and relationships, we can reconnect
with this element and experience the joy, pleasure, ease, confidence, power and self-
trust that awaits us. The question is, will we embrace life’s magic and finally reclaim the
language of the feminine?
If you’re in the USA, you can get your copy here > LanguageUSA
In Germany, buy your copy at > LanguageDE
And all equivalent Amazon online stores in your country.
Print versions are not available via Amazon in the Netherlands but can be ordered from any other European Amazon site including Germany, Spain, Italy and France.
“This book will bring you back in tune with your true essence of being and why you’re here in the first place. Reading ‘Language of the Feminine’ brought me to a place of purpose, awareness and understanding; it was like taking a deep breath.” Toni Bate, Creative Director – Indie Publishing Limited, Scotland, UK.