When was the last time you took stock of your life and did a life inventory? Have you ever?
It’s important that we take time out to check in with where we are at in life physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Watch this week’s video to learn:
- Why we shouldn’t leave it too late before doing a life inventory
- Why ‘periodical ‘ life inventories are worth the time out
- How stress contributes to our ‘deaf-ness’
- What questions you can begin to ask yourself
- What the first area you should look at is when doing a life inventory
- Some of the things I’ve done this week to get clear for my life inventory
- Are you where you want to be in life?
- Are there parts that are working well that you love and some parts…not?
- Have you slipped into familiar patterns that you KNOW don’t serve you anymore?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions…then try stepping back from your own life for a day or two and take stock.
Here are some supportive, cleansing and nourishing things you can do to get clear during you Life Inventory:
- Do a juice fast
- Take Epsom salt and lavender oil baths
- Rest and go to bed earlier than usual
- Take a break from TV, Internet and Phone
- Book an appointment for a massage, acupuncture
- Take some quality supplements to boost your immune system
- Get in touch with your body by going to a yoga class
- Simplify your diet ~ clean it up and cut out the processed crap
And here is the recipe I promised for ‘Raw Almond Milk’ to use as a base for smoothies and as an alternative to dairy milk:
1 & 1/2 cups of Raw Almonds
3 cups of Filtered Water
Pinch of Sea Salt
You’ll need a muslin (cheese cloth), a blender and a jug.
- Soak the almonds in water overnight for up to 24 hours.
- Once soaked, drain the water, then put the soaked almonds into the blender.
- Pour in 3 cups of filtered water
- Add the dates and the salt
- Blend until smooth
- Lay the muslin cloth over the top of your jug
- Pour some of the liquid from the blender into the cloth
- gather the sides together and begin to gently squeeze out the almonds milk
- Continue until all the mixture has been squeezed through the cloth
- You can use the milk straight away to make a smoothie by adding bananas, peach, berries, avocado, tahini and blend…Or refrigerate for later.
(You will have leftover almond meal paste which you can use to make healthy cookies or make into a cereal!)
From Aberdeenshire in Bonnie Scotland,
Keep Creating & Connecting with yourself and Nourishing your Inner Life
PS: This is allll about The Feminine Art of Listening too…taking a Life Inventory is learning to ‘Listen’ to your body and how you feel about all the other aspects of your life.